Are you looking for the perfect gift for a new mom or mom-to-be on her very first Mother’s Day? Or are you a mom struggling with your own child’s sleep, and could really use some help?
What better to gift for any mommy in your life (including yourself) than the gift of sleep? Just for this week leading up to the big day this Sunday May 11th, we’re offering 20 percent off both our Phone Coaching Package and New/Expecting Parent Consultations!
Gift certificates are available, or give yourself the ultimate Mother’s Day gift this year and get the same discount!
Contact us at (203)828-0079 or via our contact form at the bottom of this page to order your gift or to learn more about our offered services.
Phone Coaching Package
This is our most popular service, combining full follow-up support with the convenience of using phone and email.
This package includes:
- A detailed sleep assessment to identify your family’s specific sleep issues and concerns.
- One 50-minute phone consultation with Dr. Carr to discuss and review your options and develop a plan which will work for your family.
- A clear and comprehensive written action plan customized to meet your family’s needs.
- Access to your own private digital sleep log to help you track your progress.
- Follow up support: You will receive access to Dr. Carr for two weeks over email and phone work through any issues or concerns that come up, to make adjustments if needed, and most important, to get encouragement and support as you move forward with your family’s new sleep plan.
- A special parting gift from Dr. Carr at the end of the coaching process to help keep your child’s sleep on the right track moving forward.
Regularly: $325, from now through May 11 we are offering this service for $260
Expecting/New Parent Consultation
For expecting parents or parents with babies under 16 weeks, Dr. Carr provides a private 50-minute consultation to educate you on how to establish healthy sleep habits for your baby in order to avoid having sleep issues in the future. Includes an easy-to-understand written guide to establishing healthy sleep habits. This makes a wonderful shower or new baby gift as well as first Mother’s Day, and gift certificates are available.
Regularly $150, from now through May 11th it’s offered for $120[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Latest posts by Dr. Carr (see all)
- Dr. Carr and Off to Dreamland Video Introduction - July 30, 2014
- Summer Travel Sleep Tips from a Child Sleep Expert - June 25, 2014
- Sleep Teaching Babies and Children Can’t Be One-Size-Fits-All - May 22, 2014